It’s Thanksgiving Week here in the United States.
For many people, it’s about heading out on the road to see family, hitting up the supermarket, getting ready for game day or planning shopping strategies.
Yes, I will be eating plenty of food and spending time with my family, but more thank anything, I’ll be giving thanks!
I’m Thankful for….
- The love and support of my friends and family-I couldn’t do it without you.
- My amazing clients. Thank you for the honor of helping you and your teams grow and develop.
- My incredible support team-without a special shout out to Jennie, Joanna and Janice who helped me show up looking lovely this year. (I should call them the J team!).
- My Goal Getters Mastermind Group and my Accountability partners who keep me honest and focused on my goals!
- My mentors who help me raise the bar and challenge me to move my comfort zone
- And all of you who take the time to read my blogs, like my posts, watch my videos and check in with me!
What are you most thankful for? I’d love to hear from you.
Stop pouring from an empty cup!
Sign up for weekly productivity tips to get you back to the top of your priority list. Ditch feeling overwhelmed & reclaim your time!