Achieving Your Visions of Going Paperless
The American Forest and Paper Association estimates that the typical business generates 1.7 pounds of paper per person per day. A recent article in the Journal of Accountancy says that industry figures estimate a paperless strategy can save companies up to 30-40%.
Without a cohesive strategy and process to manage the flow and usage of paper, the goal of going paperless or Almost Paperless™ is a daunting one.
Visions Productivity Solutions utilizes resources and processes that help make the vision of going paperless a reality.
Our Process Includes the Following Solutions:
Productive Environment Day™
Perfect for companies preparing to move or who want to go Almost Paperless™ . A Productive Environment Day is key to maintaining a clutter free workspace and:
- creating a Centrally-Understood Filing System™ that current and future employees can understand
- promoting efficient and productive use of space
- simplifying processes and minimizing waste
- reducing the of duplication of files
- dictating the archiving and purging of outdated documents
A Productive Environment Audit™ and Gameplan™
Provides recommendations for streamlining work flow and creating a more productive environment in the new office space.
We Work To Achieve These Results
- Coordinate the people, process and technology required for a productive, ‘almost paperless’ office
- Establish a repeatable process to eliminate unnecessary physical and electronic records and avoid legal liability of an “information toxic dump”
- Establish a repeatable process to move essential paper documents and electronic records to a virtual solution
- Analyze current workflow to understand how it impacts the goal going paperless
- Provide recommendations to address workflow related issues (including visual representation via diagrams)
- Identify key considerations necessary to implement a Records Management Strategy
- Begin the transition to a paperless environment whenever feasible
- Educate employees on the new system, taking into consideration learning styles and generational differences
- Create and maintain a Productive Environment™ so everyone can accomplish their work and enjoy their lives
Click here to start the process of going Almost Paperless™.
Request your complimentary consultation now!
Stop pouring from an empty cup!
Sign up for weekly productivity tips to get you back to the top of your priority list. Ditch feeling overwhelmed & reclaim your time!