The GO System Implementation Kit
Put in practice the lessons taught in the Boot camp with:
- A 96-page workbook of ideas and exercises for addressing specific issues to improve focus, organization and productivity
- A copy of Getting Organized, a 192-page book that includes a collection of ideas addressing the six major issues that cause disorganization
- A step-by-step guide for implementing the GO System that includes 35 specific steps for improving productivity
- A bullet-point, quick reference reminder
- A wallet-size reminder card of key beliefs that support your goal to be more organized
- An initial supply of follow-up forms
- A complete set of suggested file folder tabs for immediate system implementation
- A CD with a variety of implementation resources including forms, labels, and reminders
- – Plus a bonus copy of Insights on Productivity a book featuring a collection of simple but effective ideas written by members of the Network for Productivity Excellence.
Stop pouring from an empty cup!
Sign up for weekly productivity tips to get you back to the top of your priority list. Ditch feeling overwhelmed & reclaim your time!